Step 1: Upload and Activation
1. Go to Appearance > Themes section
2. Click Add New
3. Find Your Favorite Theme
4. After hovering on a theme you will see a button Install. Click on it.
5. After installing theme please click Activate.
Step 2: Install WordPress theme via upload method in WordPress dashboard
1. Navigate to Appearance > Themes section
2. Click Add New and select the Upload Theme button
3. Choose the theme_file.zip file and press Install Now
4. Once the theme is installed you need to activate it by pressing Activate
Step 3: Install WordPress Theme Via FTP
1. Go to your server using FTP client, ex. Transmit or FileZilla.
2. Navigate to the directory where you installed WordPress.
3. Upload theme_name and unzip the file to the wp-content/themes directory.
4. Go to the admin dashboard and navigate to Appearance > Themes > activate your theme.