A perfume is an accessory that every woman’s wardrobe should have. Accordingly, the market has a wide range of scents and fragrances to invest in. however some of these fragrances are not worth the money paid for it. This is why it’s better to do some investigations before pushing the checkout button.
This is because like clothing, perfumes too go out of fashion. However to help you make your choice easier, here is a list of the top 10 best fragrances for women, which starts with the number 10 spot and goes down to the most sought after fragrance for women in the market.
10. The Youth Dew by Estee Lauder was introduced into the market by the famous beauty icon some years back. However till today, it is a popular and favorite choice amongst women all across the world.
This is a perfume that gives a luxurious and crisp appeal, making it the best choice for ladies who want to show their individual playful character. Since its entry into the market, Youth Dew has sold more than 260 million bottles, and is still selling it extensively across the world. Indeed, if you are looking for something to maintain your youthful and attractive self, this is the perfume to consider.
9. The Coco Mademoiselle was released in the market by the beauty tycoon Chanel in the year 2001 and till today, is considered one of the most preferred fragrances amongst women.
This is a perfume that is famous and known for its light, sophisticated and infectious scent that once inhaled, just lingers in the mind for some time. This perfume was actually launched as a tribute to Chanel, and is still one of the best-selling fragrances for women. The very strong notes of the perfume include morning rose, mandarin, vanilla and jasmine
8. L’Air du Temps is a remarkable and truly feminine fragrance that made its debut into the perfume market by the all famous brand Nina Ricci. This remarkably truly fragrance is widely popular amongst the women of all ages, and is particularly popular amongst women who look for a perfume with a classic scent that creates a lingering effect.
The specialty of this perfume is its specialty fine ingredients like rose, gardenia, musk and sandalwood. Till date, this scent is considered to be one of the purest and most delicate scents ever created.
7. Euphoria is the name of the perfume released by the brand icon Calvin Klein which constitutes of a wide range of fragrances. In fact, so many are its fragrances that it is difficult choosing the fragrance that stands out from the rest. However it is worth mentioning that this perfume is amongst one of the finest in the market because of its distinct scent that just lingers on you for hours once applied.
The perfume is special because of its sensual blend of pure ingredients like amber, pomegranate, black orchid, mahogany wood and violet. All you need is a spritz of the perfume and no men can find it difficult withstanding you or your presence.
6. Eau Dynamisante is the perfume released by Clarins in the year 1987 and till today, still creates waves in the perfume industry mainly because of its sensational and extraordinary scent. This is why women across the world simply go crazy about this fragrance, which lets them bring out all the chick and stylish goodness they have in themselves.
To top it all, this is a perfume that is a perfect blend of orange, lemon and fresh notes of rosemary, and is popular as the very first fragrance that constitutes a blend of pure, aromatic essential oils. In fact, this product also offers huger skin care benefits and is the cause for the launching of the movement towards using natural ingredients in perfumes.
5. Opium by Yves Saint Laurent made its entry in the perfume market in the year 1977 and ever since, has remained as one of the most finest and loved fragrances in the world.
This perfume is particularly appealing amongst those looking for something with a blend of romantic and sensual scents that create a distinct charm. Though it has been decades since the launch of this perfume, it still enchants women who have a passion for elegance and timeless scents.
4. Shalimar is another classic fragrance from Guerlain which has been selling well in the perfume market since the year 1925. The specialty of this perfume that makes it so popular and high in demand in the market is its romantic and light scent created from a combination of delicate flowers and ingredients like iris, vanilla, jasmine and rose.
In fact, there is a classic story behind the launch of this perfume. According to its manufacturer, this perfume was a consequence of the inspiration of a mighty emperor who accidently came across, and fell madly in live with the beautiful and breathtaking scents from the gardens of Shalimar.
3. Classique is the name of a classic fragrance that has been around for decades. The name of the perfume says it all; Jean Paul Galtier. This is a perfume that is not only famous and popular for its fragrance, but which is also popular for its unique corset shaped bottle and sensual smell.
Moreover, this is a perfume that has created a mark in the playful and flirtatious attitude that is important and present in creating unique fragrances for women. The scent is a perfect blend of orchid, orange blossom, rose and pear which together create a sensitive, seductive and enigmatic fragrance that has survived for all these years.
2. Christian Dior created this warm and spicy Poison perfume, which is unparalled in the market. This beautiful perfume was launched in the year 1985 with a coriander and tuberose design with a deliciously extravagant fragrance that has been a popular choice amongst women since its creation.
1. Chanel No. 5 by Coco Chanel is a perfume that was launched in the market in the year 1921, but has something in it that makes this perfume live on for years.
This classic and timeless fragrance constitutes of beautiful hints of May rose, vanilla and jasmine and is indeed a fragrance that should reign number one in the list of finest perfumes for women.